This is my “just got out of the shower after a long weekend of practice and just want to hang out with my girlfriend but the internet is being stupid so I’m annoyed face”.
I’m going to try and keep this as short as possible. I understand I am late to the party with the whole Ray/Courtney/Tiffany thing, but I didn’t notice it all until now because I’ve had such a busy weekend.
I understand people are upset with everything that is going on. Some people are mad about the break up, some about Ray and Tiffany being friendly, some about people being upset about people being upset. Either way this all needs to stop and we need to move on.
Part of being in the eye of the public so much like we are, is that you get to see a lot of aspects of our lives. You see some of the ups, the downs and even just our everyday routines. While we are happy to share, sometimes people become overly invested in our lives.
Ray and Courtney chose not to publicly talk about their break up for reasons I don’t personally know, but I can assume a couple. For those who have been part of a break up, they know how difficult they are. When a break up is so public, people tend to ask us for details about it and many times you don’t want to share that information as it still hurts. Relationships with people are also a very private matter which means aside from the two involved, no one will ever really understand what happened. When people hear about the break up, they make assumptions and place blame when there is never a need for that. Place it on the internet and the difficulty of the break up is amplified.
Ray has ask that people allow his break up with Courtney and his friendship be left alone. Both Courtney and Ray need time and space to heal, the reminder of the break up will not help either of them. As for Tiffany, please leave her alone as well. She is simply a friend of Ray who has done nothing except be just that.
Please internet, let’s try and be respectful. I know you are curious (everyone is) but the more people are harassed, the less we (Achievement Hunter) will share down the road.
- raygarsmash likes this
- raygarsmash reblogged this from iamtherie
- iamtherie reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- supahhawtfiyaaahh reblogged this from what-the-actual-fudge
- kadikakes likes this
- vatic4n-came0s likes this
- divinity-deos likes this
- kiss-my-aspergers likes this
- shylittlepansexual likes this
- darkbunnie likes this
- melplaysminecraft likes this
- hawkyaly likes this
- lieutenantcreeper reblogged this from ah-browngirl
- superwholock-nerdfighter likes this
- naatsukii likes this
- sakisakasatoru reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- maybesleeping likes this
- unfortunateaccident likes this
- raggedypendragons2 reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- raggedypendragons2 likes this
- angryspacepugs likes this
- angryspacepugs reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- team-nice-dynamite-luff likes this
- raineynight713 likes this
- german-chocobo likes this
- marillyoufatfuck likes this
- katebichop likes this
- little-rye-bread likes this
- pankaik likes this
- fafffffy-waffffel likes this
- trashlordghirahim likes this
- badkitty112 likes this
- materialfutureofficial likes this
- horrorgaimez reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- horrorgaimez likes this
- rockindana likes this
- blueeyedgeek likes this
- imcompletelydone likes this
- yesifuckpans reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- braveitea reblogged this from homestuckovertherainbow
- homestuckovertherainbow reblogged this from imaginationemissary
- homestuckovertherainbow likes this
- imaginationemissary reblogged this from jadeddragonfly13
- imaginationemissary likes this
- rtsexual likes this
- not-da-vincis-best-work likes this
- thattardisbluee likes this
- thelovelylittleones likes this
- baekhos-my-boi reblogged this from calebtdenecour
- gxoff reblogged this from calebtdenecour